We would like to provide you with a concise list of all the benefits that ECLA will offer to its member associations in the upcoming months. Please do note that if you need any additional information or any promotional materials (advertisements, images, text), please do let me know and I will gladly provide you with what you requested.
- Legal Disruption, 25-26 September, Paris
- Our third and final legal tech event of the year. Full-day event with a pre-evening reception. In the morning, participants can choose between following the discussion on privacy or on artificial intelligence. Final session of the day includes an in-depth discussion about blockchain.
- Link: https://ecla.eu/ldparis
- Price: ECLA provides all member associations with vouchers for free access to the event. Please use the voucher code LDPARIS2019 when registering
- Provides certificate of attendance, which can be used for professional purposes
- For whom?: Company lawyers of all levels and industries
- Great for networking and getting both the practical and theoretical knowledge on legal tech and modern privacy laws.
- ECLA Webcast Series: Making the Business Case for Legal Department Software, 2 October, 11:30-12:30 CEST
- Our Wednesday noon webinar series that ECLA organises together with Wolters Kluwer. The second edition provides tips on how to show management the benefits of adopting legal technology in a corporate legal department.
- Highly qualified speakers – definitely worth the hour-long investment
- Link: https://ecla.eu/webinar2
- For whom?: Decision makers of legal departments across Europe & company lawyers interested in seeing the material benefits of legal technology in a legal department
- Great for anybody interested in legal technology, especially the practical aspect of it – how to implement it and improve processes
- General Counsel Roundtable, 17-18 October, London
- High-level discussions on risk management: how to be resilient towards risks and protect the reputation of a company. Bringing together 30 General Counsel at the exquisite Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel, the half-day discussion starts with a pre-evening reception and ends in the afternoon.
- Price: Free, but invitation-only. Accommodation and meals covered by ECLA. Transportation covered by the participant
- We would kindly request the contact details of 1-2 heads of legal departments, who would be interested in joining the event. We would contact them with the invitation directly.
- For whom?: Decision makers (general counsel, head of legal, associate/assistant general counsel, or of similar level)
- Great for networking and gaining an in-depth understanding of the subject matter
- ECLA Legal Technology Study
- Pan-European study on the usage of legal tech in legal departments
- Easy to access online survey – takes less than 15 minutes to fill
- Processed strictly anonymously
- Link: https://survey.cli.institute/c/9f947848
- For whom? Decision makers of legal departments
We would be grateful if you could bring our upcoming events and activities to light to your members, as we are certain that they would greatly benefit from exposure to a pan-European forum.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
Legal Project Manager
ECLA Association Services SPRL
Avenue Louise 326
p.: +32 2 808 54 56
m.: + 32 460 96 62 98